Sunday, October 9, 2011

Anna and the French Kiss

Loooveee this book so much. Hurry, go read it.

This is one of those books where you buy it thinking that it will be an okay, typical, predictable, chick-flick like book . . . one of those you read for fun but quickly forget about as you move on to other novels. Actually this book is seriously amazing. Yes, it is a (sort of) typical, (somewhat) predictable, chick-flick book, but it is so funny and beautiful and completely unique.

(Goodreads:) "Anna is looking forward to her senior year in Atlanta, where she has a great job, a loyal best friend, and a crush on the verge of becoming more. Which is why she is less than thrilled about being shipped off to boarding school in Paris - until she meets Etienne St. Clair: perfect, Parisian (and English and American, which makes for a swoon-worthy accent), and utterly irresistible. The only problem is that he's taken, and Anna might be, too, if anything comes of her almost-relationship back home.

As winter melts into spring, will a year of romantic near - misses end with the French kiss Anna - and readers - have long awaited?
"
I read this book because I saw how well it was rated on Goodreads. I love that website sooooo much <3

My favorite genre is scifi fantasy but every now and then I like to read books like this. Let me just say, no book from this genre has come this close to the top of my favorites list as this book has.

Etienne is a hotty. Super, super, super hot and funny and nice and cute <3 It was soo easy to love him and all the other characters in this book. At some points I was really hoping that I could fall asleep and wake up in Paris with Anna and everyone... *sigh*

I'm going to rate this book .... 10/10... okay well maybe 9.9/10 but still, it was THAT GOOD.

As I was reading this book I had a fever so that may have influence my opinion of the book. I was all stressed out because I had a ton of homework and I felt like CRAP, but then when I finished everything and was able to read the book I was just SO HAPPY. and the book was just SO HAPPY and pretty. I'm pretty sure at some points I was crying, but that was most likely me being an overemotional sick person.

Whether sick, healthy, or completely insane; if you have any taste what so ever, you love this book(:

No comments:

Post a Comment